Smiling Straighter with Invisible Invisalign Braces
Invisalign invisible orthodontics are a terrific choice for teenagers and adults that want straighter teeth but do not wish to wear traditional metal braces. Instead, Invisalign uses a technologically advanced approach to moving teeth through a series of clear alignment trays. Each tray is actually very similar in appearance to a clear retainer or whitening tray.
You will find fewer appointments needed for Invisalign patients, making them perfect for individuals with hectic schedules and family routines. The treatment uses sets of trays which are changed out every 2-3 weeks to move the teeth further along in their treatment. We send several trays home with each patient between visits, which means we do not have to see you as often as a traditional orthodontic office. You will only have to be seen every 6-8 weeks for a quick assessment visit to make sure your treatment is progressing, as it ought to be. Since there aren’t any adjustments or changes in equipment needed, these visits are extremely brief and involve no discomfort at all.
Different treatment needs including mild to severe tooth misalignment, overbites, gaps, and other types of positioning issues can be corrected through Invisalign therapy.
Invisalign braces feature benefits that are a lot of over traditional braces, such as:
- The freedom to eat anything you like. Simply remove the trays during mealtime!
- An easier way to clean your teeth during orthodontic therapy. Just brush and floss as normal.
- Smooth, comfortable aligners that will not irritate your mouth..
- Clear braces that no one will know you are wearing.
- Great for a great variety of orthodontic needs.
- Majority of treatments are completed within 12-18 months.
We invite you to visit us for a free consultation to learn whether Invisalign braces are an alternative for your smile straightening needs.